Terms & Conditions
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER UNDER THE DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS 2000
- You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order under the DSRs within seven working days of receiving your items.
- Email email@example.com or write to us at Charlotte Olympia, 56 Maddox Street, London, W10 5BN.
- On receipt of your notice of contract cancellation, Customer Service will email you with confirmation that the return is authorized.
- Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment and insure the goods as our free collection service does not apply to orders cancelled under the Distance Selling Regulations.
- All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
- If we do not receive the cancelled order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost
- Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser’s payment type and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the DSRs only.
- If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU, custom duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through charlotteolympia.com. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on the processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
For all returns & exchanges please address the items to:
Charlotte Olympia Returns Department,
International Logistics Group Ltd
Charles Avenue, Burgess Hill,
West Sussex RH15 9TQ.
T: 01444 237132
Purchasing & Payment:
Charlotteolympia.com excepts payments through the following methods: VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Visa Debit and Visa Electron.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
- Items should be returned new in their original Charlotte Olympia packaging.
- Returns that are damaged, worn or altered will not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them.
- All items returned must be authorized via email from customer service. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within three months of purchase. Please note that all items that are damaged as result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
For all faulty items outside our Returns policy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once returned and authorized as faulty, any shipping costs will be refunded.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on charlotteolympia.com. However, as computer monitors may vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.
All shoes are handmade in Italy using the finest materials. Please note that natural leathers and textiles are not flawless.
Please note that the service offered on charlotteolympia.com may differ from the service in our Charlotte Olympia boutique.
Charlotte Olympia Virtual Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on Charlotteolympia.com.
- Gift Cards are non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your Charlotte Olympia account and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Gift Card balance online via your My Account page.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card and you have existing credit on your account, this will automatically be redeemed to cover the remaining balance. All remaining balances exceeding the value of your gift credit or store credit must be paid by credit or debit card.
- If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Online Credit balance online via your My Account page.
- Virtual Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- Charlotte Olympia is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Charlotte Olympia is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Charlotte Olympia reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards with the exception of free shipping codes which can be applied to Printed Gift Cards orders.
- Sales tax, import duties and shipping costs are applicable on any products purchased with a Charlotte Olympia Gift Card.
Promotion codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offers, and must be redeemed by the expiry date.
- Gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged for cash.
- All returned items that were paid for with a gift card will be refunded and a discount code will be generated for future purchases.
- If you return an item paid by both gift card and credit card, you will be refunded on your credit card up to the amount of your initial card payment and the remaining amount will refunded by a discount code.
- To return an item that you have purchased with a gift card, see our returns procedure above.
- For more information, please see our Terms and Conditions.