Shipping & Returns
- Worldwide Delivery
- Taxes and Import Duties are included for orders to the U.K.
- For customers in the European Union, United States of America and rest of the world, your government may assess an import duty or value-added tax at point of entry; these charges are the purchaser's liability and must be paid by the purchaser.
- We gladly accept returns or exchanges of unworn items within 14 days of delivery. Return postage is the buyers responsibility, except in cases of incorrect or damaged merchandise.
- For any questions or concerns, or to exchange or return an item, please send an email to: email@example.com
If you would like to return any items or your purchase isn’t suitable, we would be more than happy to offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete the return, please send your items to the Returns Address below within 14 days of delivery.
C/o CSM Logistics
Rotherhithe Business Estate
214 Rotherhithe New Road
- Goods must be in their original packaging and in perfect, resalable condition.
- If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or an exchange.
- Customers must notify us by requesting a refund within 14 days of receiving an order.
- Customers are responsible for the shipping costs for returning their items.
- Any personalised items, archive pieces and sale items are final sale and sadly we cannot process refunds or exchanges for these.
Returned Products must conform to our returns policy below.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession, and you must return them in the same condition in which you receive them (except to the extent reasonably necessary to examine them). This includes the following guidelines:
Products should be returned unworn (other than to try them on), unwashed, undamaged and unused with their original tags; footwear and accessories should be returned in the original boxes provided and inside a protective shipping box; if the Product comes with a security tag this should be left on.
If you fail to comply with the above obligations (including the conditions of return), we may deduct from the refund an amount to reflect the diminished value of the Product(s) up to the full price of the Product(s).
You cannot cancel a contract for the supply of any of the following Products:
any Products that have been personalised or made to your own bespoke specifications unless such Products were damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered (see Returns and refunds for customised Products below for more information).
We recommend that you return Products in their original packaging to ensure the necessary protection when in transit. Instructions for the return of the Product(s) will be included with the delivery package. When cancelling a purchase and returning Products to us you have two options available to you:
Depending on where you live, exercise your right to cancel under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (CCRs). If you choose this option you will be refunded the full price for the Product(s) (subject to our Returns Policy) and the cost of standard delivery but will be liable for the organisation and cost of returning the Product(s) to us.
Use our Free Returns service. If you choose this option you can return the Products(s) for free and will be refunded the full price for the Product(s) (subject to our Returns Policy) but not the delivery charges.
We describe these two options in more detail below.
(I) Your cancellation right under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (CCRs)
Except in relation to certain types of Products (as set out above), you may cancel a contract at any time before your order is delivered and up to 14 days afterwards, beginning on the day after you received the Products ("cooling-off period").
To cancel a Contract, you must clearly inform us, preferably:
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving us your name, address and order reference.
If you cancel an order (or part of an order) during the cooling off period, you must return the Product(s) within 14 days after the day on which you notify us of the cancellation and comply with the Returns Policy.
If you cancel a Contract between us within the 14 day cooling-off period (see above), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within 14 days after the day on which we receive the Product(s) back or (ii) if earlier, the day on which we receive evidence that you have returned the Product(s) to our returns address.
We will refund the price of the Product(s) in full (subject to any deduction we are entitled to make due to your use of or damage to the Product(s)), including the cost of standard delivery. However, we will not refund your cost of returning the Product(s) to us, and you are responsible for those costs. We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase, unless agreed otherwise.